Homeopathy Trigger Points (Biopuncture)
What is modern homeopathy?
- 200 year old science
- Based on the scientific principles of "like cures like" via Hippocrates and Paracelsus
- The "law of similars"
- "Arndt Schultz law" states that strong stimuli tend to suppress an organism, while weak stimuli tend to stimulate an organism
- Scientific systems of health care that activates the body"s own regulatory processes (including immune)
- A pharmaceutical science that uses small doses of substances from all realms of nature
- Medicines are safe, proven effective, generally non-toxic, and without drug interactions
Hahnemann believed that a drug which produces symptoms in a healthy person will cure these symptoms in a sick person.
- In 1810, Samuel Hahnemann, (1755-1843), a German physician, founded the homeopathic method of treating disease. His work is published in six volumes called the "Organon".
- The word homeopathy was coined in 1791 "homeos"-similar, "pathos"- suffering
- Allopathy means "allois" " opposite, "pathos"- suffering.
H.-H. Reckeweg, MD,
"Father of Homotoxicology"
*Reckeweg viewed diseases as a biologically purposeful process (manifestation of the body"s defense system)
*During homeopathic treatment of a disease, symptoms disappear in an orderly manner
* Symptoms improve"..
- from above downwards
-from vital to less vital organs
-from most recent to earliest symptoms
-in reverse order to their appearance
These Homeopathic Medicines Are: FDA Regulated
- Many meds have double blind studies
- Many meds proven to be as effective as their allopathic counterparts, i.e., Vertigoheel, Traumeel
- Traumeel ointment is on some hospital formularies, i.e. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and University of New Mexico Medical School
Circle of Etiology/ Treatments
Where does modern homeopathy fit in with other treatment modalities?
Medical Care Complementary Medicine
Four Methods of Treatment
- Specific problems
- To stimulate the body"s own defenses
- Phase medicines (remedies)
- Detox treatment
INJECTION THERAPY AND CHRONIC PAIN
SHARDA SHARMA M.D. BEEN PRACTICING ACUPUNCTURE FOR 27 YEARS. ACUPUNCTURE POINTS ARE STRUCTURES THAT ORIGINATE IN THE MATRIX. ACUPUNCTURE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO AFFECT PAIN ON A LOCAL, SPINAL AND CENTRAL LEVEL. IT IS THEREFORE BENEFICIAL TO INJECT REMEDIES LIKE TRAUMEEL AND LYMPHOMYOSOT. RESULTS ARE MORE BENEFICIAL THEN JUST TAKING THE REMEDIES ALONE.